Bill Coats, author of 5 books on Aloe Vera is acknowledged as one of the preeminent world experts in the field of Aloe Vera research development and scientific study. In 1963 he started working with the Aloe Vera plant and the 7000-year-old problem of how to use fresh gel and maintain its stability. In 1968, Mr. Coats successfully solved two major problems
- loss of the plants actives when the gel is exposed to oxygen.
He received his first patent for producing a stable and sterile Aloe Vera product in the same year.
In 1974, Mr. Coats founded the first Aloe Vera Plantation to commercially grow Aloe Vera in South Texas. Over the years, he observed two remarkable traits about Aloe Vera plants during this time.
- Insects never attacked the Aloe Plant and
- the Aloe Plant was never affected by any diseases.
If these two traits could be applied to other plants such as vegetables, fruits, grains, etc… This could change the world’s food supply!
In 2008, Mr. Coats developed his third patent to produce an agricultural product from Aloe Vera. Coats Agri-Aloe, LLC. was founded out of an exceptional need in the global food chain, the international agricultural marketplace, as well as the need to feed an exponentially expanding global population with a food supply that is safe, healthy and nutritious.
The product, GroAloe, works in assisting crops to naturally be more productive. Tests have shown up to 50% increase in production. GroAloe is made of 100% concentrated Aloe Vera using the Coats Patented process and contains plant growth factors helping to produce a larger more productive plants and crops.
The use of toxic substances found in pesticides, fungicides, fertilizers, etc… Destroy the environment, land, water supplies causing cancer and other lethal illnesses.
Aloe Vera repels bad insects /pests that destroy plants and crops, contains no chemicals, therefore no ill effects to the water supply.
In addition, GroAloe:
- Protects crops from insects, mold, yeasts, as well as bacterial and viral pathogens.
- The Lignin’s in Aloe Vera allow the crops to utilize nutrient and moisture supply more efficiently with less stress.
- Assists crops to grow healthier, larger, and greener by more efficient use of UV rays allowing photosynthesis to take place.
- Does not alter the genetic makeup of plants/crops.
- Is an organically grown product.
GroAloe is currently in use and has been tested with great results on:
Vegetable Crops, Grain Crops, Tree Fruits, Bush Fruits, Nut Crops, Coffee Beans, Tea Bushes
Cocoa Trees, Dragonfruit Trees, and more. To date, there is not a Fungus, Virus, Bacteria, Mold or Yeast
that cannot be eliminated under laboratory conditions with the use of this GroAloe patented formula.
The following is a link to a 12-minute video hosted by the creator Bill Coats. He explains GroAloe and how it works: